Our mission is to provide Falstrom customers and ultimately our warfighters with the highest reliability solutions for integrated electronic enclosures and electromechanical assemblies that are an integral part of systems required to complete their missions safely. Since 1870, Falstrom Company has been synonymous with excellence in design, manufacturing, quality, and service. The FALSTROM tradition is no better exemplified than it is today.
- June 15, 2016 - Falstrom Enhances Manufacturing Capabilities with the Addition of the Trumpf TruLaser 1030 Laser Cutter...Read More
- June 6, 2016 - Jim MacFadyen Joins Falstrom's Business Development Staff...Read More
- June 3, 2015 - Falstrom Revitalizes Website with Complete Overhaul....Read More
- May 29, 2015 - Falstrom Honors Its Newly-Inducted Quarter-Century Club Employees...Read More
- May 22, 2015 - Falstrom Company Attends the Federal Direct Access Exhibition on March 11...Read More
- March 24, 2015 - Falstrom Company becomes L3-SPD Approved Supplier for Hardware Procurement and Welding...Read More